Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 2009

The Story of Two Robots in Love












You have your days

















And I have mine













You are fascinated with stuff
































Stuff that I could hardly understand sometimes















And your little friend from Boston!!














Everyday I have my Mission to complete























And you have yours.














But We always find times to have Fun
















Joking and Laughing about Crazy Stuff.


















I love Spending time trying to figure out
what seems to be the officer's problems!
And why you are, who you are ^..^







This is you, walking to work in the morning.










Thank you for being there for me when I have Malfunction














You are the Best Doctor in the World;)








There are the adventurous days!










I know you love me..in your own strange little way.





















I love you too because I do.















I always believe that Love Conquers ALL.












Man Asheghe to hastam, Azizam

















Happy Anniversary Baby :) We made it!